Friday, March 6, 2009

Simple Math

One husband out-of-town + one busy mama + one tired ready-for-bed baby + 2 girls that have been begging for ice cream for 1/2 hour =

Guess they got sick of waiting. ;o)

Sticky rice? I made Kalua Pork (my new favorite dish...thanks Linds) and gave some of the sticky rice to Ems to eat. Yeah..they don't call it sticky rice for nothing...I think it's made with glue. I had to hose her off in the tub...I couldn't get it all off of her!

Well...here's our large-and-in-charge garden!! We have radishes, carrots, a tomato plant, and a cucumber plant. We'll keep you posted if anything actually grows!!
And here's just plain cute. :oD

10 comments:

Sara said...

the girls were caught red-handed, haha. so cute!

post the recipe for the pork, please! it sounds yummy :)

emma is just sooo adorable, i can't stand it!

Amy F said...

New good recipe?? Sounds good enough to share??!

And I've had too many days like that... things get crazy and you walk into a room and say... "Oh! Wow! Look what you found!" Looks like pretty good ice cream!

Good luck with that garden! Looks great.

TerriLyn said...

Ha! That is so cute! Your girls are so adorable and getting so grown up! I love those pig tails and also the girls' hair on valentines day. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Nice garden!!! And a waaayyy cute girl in the garden! The ice cream thing was a crack-up,, they already know what it's like to be women!!! hahaha...

Peggy Nielson said...

Sweet garden spot! Every little bit helps. Little Emma is such a dolly! The girls look like they were lovin'
the treats. You are amazing Saysh!
Love ya.

Lindsay said...

Why do I get the feeling that the icecream episode was Caitlin's idea? :) Cute pics!

Becki said...

They look so proud of themselves! I guess when mom gets the camera out they know they're not in too much trouble. :) I really need to get a garden going here this year. THanks for the reminder!

Amberlee said...

LOVE the last picture of Emma!-so cute- and props to the girls for taking matters into their own hands!

Rikki said...

I want your yummy recipe too. Oh and I also want that yummy one you used to make in the good old days. Your ginger snaps!

Andrea said...

So cute! I'm jealous of your garden...and the girls eating icecream... :)