Saturday, February 21, 2009

Be Mine?

Valentine's Day was fun having 3 girls!! So much fun to do hair and jewelry, etc... Katie emailed me a picture of a little girl with a heart hairdo for Valentine's Day...so I tried it out for the girls. It actually turned out pretty cute!



Vday breakfast! (I really really really am not a big-breakfast-makin-momma. I like making dinners...but big breakfasts just aren't my thing. So it was nice to actually make a big breakfast for once.) *Editors Note: Just re-read this and the picture looks like all I made was pancakes, but I really did make a huge breakfast! :oD

Emma is obsessed with balloons...and hers is still tied on to her highchair! She loved it. (And she loved the pink pancakes of course.)


Katie and Libbs came over to decorate heart cookies. Katie brought her 3 million and 42 Valentine sprinkles, and the girls had fun! Libbs pretty much just horked the frosting...it was so funny. Why mess with the cookie, ya know? Just go for the good stuff. I had to put 3 pictures on to show the many 'cheese' faces of Libbs. (There were plenty more than this too.) Cute girls.








Shhhh..we're concentrating.

The latest of Nate's projects. Garage shelves. Ahhh....the garage looks so nice now! Good job Buns!!!! (Yes...those 2 girls are little homeless girls that we let sleep on the garage shelves at night. ;o)

Abby's holding up that whole wall for Nate. (Funny Note: Nate really wasn't drilling. I went to take the picture and he posed so it looked like he was doing something. Pretty believable, eh? ;o)
Well, that's about it for right now. Nate is rotating in 'internal medicine'....sort-of right now. It's about an hour away, so it's not super convenient..but his doc only works 3-4 days a week. So we'll take it for now. Caitlin is still doing great in kindergarten, and Abs is such a good little helper around the house. I don't even need to ask her to do things. She can hear me just shrug and say, "Where did I put your binkie Emma?" and next thing you know Abs has scoured the house and found a binkie for me. Or if I say, "Ew Emma...are you stinky?" Abby is right there with a diaper, the wipes, and the A&D. And she's a smart little cookie too. And Emma is just crawlin' right along. Life is great and we are still lovin' it in Arizona!!!

6 comments:

Peggy Nielson said...

The hair is awesome! The cookies look great. You are such a fun mom. Good job for Abby holding up the wall for Nate. I love the shelves! You can never have too much horizontal space!

The Wilkins' said...

Okay, their hair turned out SOOO cute! Good job! I had to laugh at the cheese pictures of Libbs. Abby makes smiling and looking at the camera look so easy!

Carrie Johnson said...

You're awesome! Pink pancakes?! Sounds like life is crazy, you better come chill out in Utah.

Tasha said...

Ok you told me I need to teach you how to do your girls hair one day at head start...but I think its the other way around!! Their hair is so so cute! I could have never done that! What a fun V-day & can I hire Nat when we move out there to make shelves for our garage? Looks like Arizona is great...can't wait to move out there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Saysh!! I always love looking at your guy's pictures!! Taylor and I were looking through them the other night and he was laughing... he thinks Emma is so cute!! Miss you guys!

Janean said...

that hair is so adorable too bad christian is a boy...