Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BOLT! (Cheap!!)

Ok, so I NEVER do this but it's such a cute movie, and SUCH great deal!! On the SAA website at Nate's school, a friend posted these coupons to get Bolt really cheap. BUT...at our Wal*Mart it was on sale today for $15.97....so after these deals it ends up costing $6.97!!! Here's the deal...
Print this coupon for $5 off when you buy the movie. (YES you have to download their coupon printer 1st, but it's worth it.)
Then print off this $4 mail-in rebate form. You just buy one of their pasta products and finish the rebate process.
Voila!!! Pretty cheap, and we think this movie is so darn cute. Good luck..happy saving! (Kind-of :o)

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh I will have to do that, the girls just loved the movie! I rented it yesterday and they wanted me to keep it....twas a good movie if I say so myself!

Amy F said...

We loved this movie, too! So cute... and funny.

Becki said...

Thanks Saysh! I've been wanting to see that show. It does look really cute. Oh, and love the music!

Becki said...

Thanks Saysh! I've been wanting to see that show. It does look really cute. Oh, and love the music!

Lindsay said...

I'm doing it RIGHT now. Don't tell Allie. The Easter Bunny is going to bring it to her. He told me.

Lindsay said...

I'm doing it RIGHT now. Don't tell Allie. The Easter Bunny is going to bring it to her. He told me.