Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And she's...WALKING!!!

Emma seems to have been waiting around for the right moment to take those first few steps. I guess when they learn how to crawl first, the walking isn't such a necessity like it was for Caitlin and Abby. Or maybe Emma was just waiting to have the audience of her BFF Lily (and Als and Linds) to make her big debut! I ran to their house to take a couple books and borrow a Wii controller, and Lindsay was holding Emma standing up...counting how long she could stand up alone. Then when she was balanced she walked to me! She's done it a bunch of times at our house to show off for our company here. :o) Such a big girl...melts my heart!

4 comments:

Carrie Johnson said...

Look at those waddling cheeks! Sooooo cute!

Tell Nate he's gay...he'll know what I mean.

Lindsay said...

Just in time for her BIRTHDAY! Way to go Emma! When you're a world famous runner I will be more than happy to take the credit of helping you learn to walk.

The Wilkins' said...

Yeah for Emma! Can't wait to see her in person!

Tasha said...

To CUTE! I can't believe she is old enough to be walking! I scrapbooked a page the other day of Caitlin & Brooklyn when she came to dance with Brooklyn & can't believe how much they have changed. They both look so much older! Can't believe it! Not to much longet & we'll be there & Brooklyn can't wait to see Caitlin & Makena always takes about Abbi too.