Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thanks Bunny Bandit!

Thank you to whoever it was that left a bag of cinnamon bunnies on my porch last night! I was having such a bad night....my back was killing me, and I am going so stir-crazy waiting for this baby. I was flat-out in an ornery mood, and that made my night! Cinnamon gummies are my favorite...so whoever you are, thanks a million!!

The doc says I won't make it through this weekend without having a baby, but it's mid-day Saturday and I'm feeling great. So as of right now, we're going in Thursday morning at 7am (YEA!!!) to be induced...if I make it that long. I'm a little scared to go into labor on my own, since I've been induced both times before, but I've also heard it's easier on your body. So if anyone knows any secrets to start labor or contractions (NOT the castor oil method!!!) please pass them along!!! My next-door neighbor won't lend me her mini trampoline to jump on, so I'm fresh out of ideas! :oD

2 comments:

Rikki said...

Saysh~ It sounds like you are close to delivering. I hope it all goes well for you. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Kristy said...

Saysha,
Just so you know I've gone natural and been induced, and in the future I would prefer induced. To get me going though, a stroll through walmart usually did the trick. :-) I'm excited for you and can't wait to see your baby!