Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In Love with my Handyman...

So I have a confession to make...I'm madly in love with my handyman! I don't see that as such a problem..do you? :oD I had to post a few pictures of the projects Nate has done, especially the headboard he just finished over the break for me. He is so handy...who would have thought a med student could build a rocking horse from scratch, a headboard from scratch, a playhouse, 2 stools, replace the bathtub faucet, among many other things that he does? Nate is so handy and so talented with his hands! Thank you so much Buns for the beautiful headboard, and for everything else you do for us around here! The pictures don't really do the projects much justice, but at least you can kind-of get an idea of his mad handyman skills...

And of course, a couple cute bonus pics of the girlies. They are so excited for Emma to come..any day now!

2 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

Awesome - that headboard turned out awesome!

Rikki said...

Saysh, You are sooo lucky to have such an amazing husband. I wish Jared could do half the things Nate can. He is very talented. I love the headboard. Nate can make a second and ship it to us okay!