Thursday, March 27, 2008

She's finally here!!! Little Emma Jo





Since Saysha is recovering (and doing a fine job, I might add), I am making my debut blog post. We are so so so excited to announce the birth of little Emma Jo Nielson. She is 7lb 7oz and 19 in long. She is so dang cute, complete with a full head of hair and even a dimple (bonus!!). This birth thing just keeps getting better (yeah...easy for me to say, huh). 1st one was CRAZY....2nd one was so much better...and this one was GREAT!! Saysh got the epidural line put in about 9 am along with some pitocin. Contractions started getting pretty bad while waiting for the anesthesia to kick in. When the doctor came in around 12:30 to check on the progress, she quickly turned to the nurse and said "get that table over here quick - we're gonna have a baby right now". Then 'presto'...15 min later we had a baby! Emma and Saysh both immediately looked as though nothing had just happened. She is already sleeping great, eating great, and best of all she takes a binky - sweet! Here are a few pics of this wonderful day.

9 comments:

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

She is soooo cute! What a beautiful baby! Good work! Congratulations on your newest little girl! Let me know if you need anything...

Rikki said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I think she looks like Caitlin. Good WORK Saysh, what a sweet family.

Nelson Family said...

Congratulations Nielson family!! I am so happy for you guys. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her.

Chelli said...

Congrats on the new little bundle! She is super cute! Glad delivery was so good.

Cashelle said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations you guys!!

Dixon's said...

Congratulations Nielson family!! She is beautiful and I love all of her hair.

Jenny said...

She is way cute (I can't believe all that hair!.) Congrats saysh and nate.

Unknown said...

Saysha & Nate,
What a lovely new baby. You have the cutest girls. Caitlin and Abby are growing so fast and are so pretty. Wow, Nate, you are really outnumbered. Glad things all went well. Everyone looks great. I have so enjoyed the pictures and the blog. I can't wait to show everyone at work. If I wait for my turn, I may not have anything to brag about for a while yet from my two. Best wishes and keep up the good work. Love, Sue

Kristy said...

Saysha, she is adorable and she looks so much like your other girls!