Saturday, January 12, 2008

Video Overload

Sorry about the 3 videos in a row! I wanted to post a video of Caitlin and Abby singing "I am a Child of God" in Portuguese, so I grabbed the camera tonight, and told them to start singing. The first video clip is actually about the 4th try to get them to sing it without interruptions. Even though Abby still has the hiccups in it.

I thought this was funny. Caitlin started singing, and Abby says, "But I keep burping!" She thinks the hiccups are burps.

Ok...before you watch this last one, let me explain. Actually...nevermind. Watch this one, and then I'll explain after about the end. It's Abby singing "I'll Follow Him in Faith". (I'd advise about the last 10 seconds you turn the volume up a bit...)

So it's hard enough to get a 2-year-old to sit still for anything, so by the end of the song, you can tell she's bored. So of course, at the end of singing this cute spiritual song, she stands up and cranks one on the whoopie cushion with her foot. I about DIED laughing. In fact, I was laughing so hard after I turned the camera off I had tears streaming down my face and Caitlin was so worried about what I was crying about. Maybe I shouldn't think it's funny...but it gave us all a good laugh.

1 comment:

Cashelle said...

That was HILARIOUS!!! Your little girls are so stinkin' cute.