Friday, January 18, 2008

The Magic Begins....

Yes, I guess in this frozen world of Kirksville dreams do come true! We decided to do one last family vacation before our lives change (slightly) at the end of March. We are going to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going the beginning of February for a few days, and I think I've managed to brainwash the girls into being more excited than even I am! For some reason, I am just a sucker to the magic. 100%...it just works for me. This plaque says it all, I really do somehow leave the world behind, and just enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth when I'm there. Caitlin is so thrilled beyond belief, because with shoes on she is now 40.5" tall. That means she can go on: Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Tower of Terror, among the other big rides. Abby is just thrilled to go on the Teacups and the carousel and Finding Nemo. Although I'm going to have to pass on the big thrills (which will be VERY hard for me to swallow)...being 32 weeks pregnant I don't think is the best time to be riding thrill rides! But it's the adventure, the magic, and the fun, and I can't wait! (Oh...and thank you Nate for letting us go!!!!) 19 days and counting.......

4 comments:

Rikki said...

Saysh,
How fun, I am soooo excited for you. You have always loved Disney Land. I know your girls will have soooo much fun. Have you heard about the princess breakfast. You should take your girls to it. They have breakfast with all of the princesses at Disney land and get their picture taken with each one individually. I bet they would love it. Have the time of your life! Oh I loved the pictures of your girls in the kitchen sink. How FUNNY! I had Amy look at your blog too she thought it was hilarious.

Cashelle said...

I am so jealous! We wanted to go in February also, but decided to get our basement finished instead. So, we're aiming for next February. Have fun!!

Andrea said...

Saysha! I 'm so excited for you! I've never been to Disneyland, but maybe someday..... Also, your girls are too cute for words. I love that they got into the wink on their own, and started their own baths. Ha! It's so great! And I loved Abbey's "burps" in the singing videos...as well as other noises. :)

The Wilkins' said...

I'm soooo excited for you guys!