Sunday, January 27, 2008

An Amazing Man!

I just got a text from my brother a few minutes ago saying that President Hinckley passed away. It hit me kind-of hard, and I just sat in shock for a few minutes. I guess when he was such an amazing man and prophet, you just expect that it will stay that way forever. I love President Hinckley, and I'm so grateful for everything that he has done for this crazy world. He was such a great man, and I have so much gratitude in my heart tonight for the time that we had with him as our prophet. Caitlin said, "Well Mom, Grandpa said that President Hinckley is sure happy now." I'm so glad that he can be reunited with his sweet wife and with our Heavenly Father and Savior. I love this gospel, and I love that we always will have a true and living prophet on the earth!

No comments: