Sunday, May 4, 2008

Emma's Blessing Day

Emma was blessed today by Nate, and it was such a beautiful blessing! It's a bittersweet occasion to bless a sweet new baby girl, but to live so far from family and only have our friends out here to share in this wonderful day.

Emma looked darling in her blessing dress, which is the same dress that Caitlin and Abby wore. Nate's mom made it when Caitlin was born..and we still get numerous compliments on how darling it is! Emma slept through the whole blessing (thank goodness)..and then continued to sleep the rest of the day. Testimony meeting was so wonderful today, and the Spirit was so strong. It has been a wonderful day all-around, and I'm so grateful for this beautiful baby and that Nate honors his Priesthood and is able to do things like this. We are so blessed!



3 comments:

Cashelle said...

She does look beautiful. Blessing days are so wonderful! I'm sorry your family wasn't able to be there. When are you moving to AZ?

Rikki said...

When are you moving to AZ? What part of AZ are you moving to? I have a few friends from AZ they all love it so much. I bet you will too. I would love to move somewhere where it is nice most of the time. I bet it will be a huge change for you. Are you coming to Utah this summer? If so I think we should all get together again. Let me know aight!

Becki said...

You guys make the cutest girls! I'll claim any of them for any of my boys! I'm so glad to hear from you. We've been wondering how you are. Lets keep in touch. I love blogging!