Monday, July 26, 2010

emerson drive and foliage!

we had a chance to hit a concert on Pioneer Day, and it was a blast! it was Emerson Drive, and we went with my Dad and Carla. they sounded awesome, and it was SO FUN to see the girls groovin' and singin' along. i'm so glad they enjoy good country music, and good concerts!

we also threw in some plants, bushes, etc... so the yard is done for now. we are still going to put a few trees in the front yard, but where and what kind are still to be determined. for now though, i think the yard looks dang cute. (and i am so sick of having dirt permanently under my fingernails! it doesn't matter how many times i shower, wash my hands, and scrub my nails...it seems that the past few days i've been looking rather dirty-handed.) as for me? i'm going to go have a popsicle.




peace. out.

2 comments:

bluestocking mama said...

looks great! can't believe how fast you guys got that done

Rikki said...

Very CUTE! GOOD WORKER!