Monday, March 22, 2010

spring break buddies


i am so sad that spring break is over! we didn't go anywhere amazing, or do anything crazy...but these two girls had the time of their lives. they played played played all day every day. i wouldn't see them or hear them for a long time, and they would always be doing something fun with each other. they spent a good majority of the time out back in swimsuits with water balloons, or the hose down the slide. this swing is their new fave...only if they are on it together. little munchkins.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Sisters are the best! So sweet :)

Cami said...

What sweet sisters!!! Awesome they are such good friends. I'm finding out so many things about you...Awesome trick on Letterman! How did you guys get on? I was certain at first that you edited it in there. Wish I had seen it yesterday so I could have voted. Congrats on going to Provo! I hope I get to see you! That's quite an accomplishment to get to go where you want, so way to go! And lastly I just LOVE, love, love the family photo on your header. You guys are so darling! I haven't taken the time to update my blog with invited people so I will for sure send an invite when I get to it. Sorry!

Becki said...

How sweet. Man, we never even had a chance to come live by you guys in Arizona and now you're off to Provo! Congrats guys, that is so great!!!