Friday, March 19, 2010

March 21...vote for us!

Ok...so strange. I fell asleep last night and Nate woke me up when he went to bed saying something about someone had just seen us on the news for the Stupid Human Tricks on Letterman. I was obviously out-of-it...and I just went back to sleep. But I looked on the CBS website today...and apparently it's a vote-off for the best trick!

On March 21st we are up against a gum-spitting woman. Which OBVIOUSLY sticking a fork up your nose and feeding your wife spaghetti off of it TRUMPS that, right? ;o) Soooooo.....

COME BACK HERE ON SUNDAY, CLICK THIS LINK, REGISTER AND VOTE!


http://www.cbs.com/late_night/late_show/brackets/

Besides, if you vote you could win a trip to NYC. Or just go to the Letterman show website and register and vote.

And of course, if you need a little refresher, here it is:

No comments: