Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wedding Bliss

The main reason we went to Utah was for Sarah and Jake's wedding. Then when my Dad said he was getting married July 2, we figured we should just stay rather than come back for a couple days and then fly back out. It was a loong LOOONG (did I mention long?) trip away from home, and away from Nate most of the time. We had a blast, we visited a ton of people, etc. But it still was hard being away from home that long. I'm a baby...I know.

Back to the reason for the post:
The cute couple.
When you only have one sister a special bond grows and I love this girls so much!!
Congrats guys!
The 5 cute nieces. Yes, we only produce females on our side of the family. And I love it! Caitlin helping Emma. Emma bent out of shape that Caitlin is touching her. One day Emma will realize how good she had it with Caitlin helping her all the time. Apparently it wasn't this day.
Abs and Sare. And cute Delaney in the background.

Ems and Sare

I'm sure the photographer was ticked that the pictures were taking twice as long because the nieces all insisted on carrying Sarah's train for her.
Cute girls groovin' to Grandpa Brian's and Uncle Dennis' music.
How I love this girl.
The band. And yes...look to the right...a little farther...there. The Fan Club.
My sweet Aunt Gloria took Emma for me for a while and Emma snuggled down and went to sleep. Poor sleep deprived bebe!
Erin (my step-sister) did Caitlin's hair...and how could I resist posting this picture with Delaney's pose?
The girls in Gloria and Gary's camper. Thanks guys for entertaining and feeding the girls and I!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Cute pictures!!! I didn't realize it was your sister's wedding too! I'm a little out of it...I'll blame it on a pregnancy brain! Glad to have you back, but glad you had FUN in Utah & NY!

Peggy Nielson said...

Beautiful pictures. The little girls look so cute in their yellow dresses. Sarah is a beautiful bride. Loved having you here!