Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Statue!...."

Ok, so my Dad will most likely be the only one who really gets a kick out of this video. Background: My dad started this thing with Caitlin and Abby where he yells "statue!" at any random time or place and they have to freeze in the best statue position they can. It's been a fun thing whenever we're around him. Emma is starting to want to do whatever the girls do...so I had to throw this video of her on here doing her version of 'Statue!'. The 1st clip is of Cait and Abs doing 'Statue'....


There ya go Pops...all for you!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

So, CUTE your girls are so cute! So glad for Emma to be done with her band Yeah!! Makena use to do this freeze thing whenever Dave would say Kendall it was an inside joke, but she would freeze & shake so hard, I never got it on video & now she doesn't do it as well, so glad you got this on video!!

Becki said...

What a cutie!!! Love it all, especially her cute piggy tails!

Andrea said...

Cory and I laughed so hard. This is too funny! I love it! BY the way, congrats on Letterman. I basically took a blogging hiatus for about three months, so I have been way out of the loop with the goings-on of some of our friends. Your girls are adorable, and it looks like you guys are still loving AZ. Did Nate ever decide for sure what he wanted to do?