Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time for a Haircut!


Well, Emma's hair has been begging for a haircut for some time now. I've been leery to do it because I don't know anything about cutting hair. Her hair grows so fast, and that back layer was just getting so long...it was borderline mullet-ized. So on Sunday I gave in and cut it. Not perfect, but with those lovable chubby cheeks...I think she looks pretty darn cute!

And by the way....just an Oompa Loompa shoutout....

If you want to see THE CUTEST OOMPA LOOMPAS that I've ever seen, go to my friend Sara's blog, her 2 little kids are to die for! Now THOSE are some serious Oompa Loompas!!!!!!!!!
http://sarajoyner.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Carrie Johnson said...

Good job, Saysh! She is so dang cute, I just want to pinch her all over! And you're right, it was getting a little "mullet-y".

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

She is so chub-a-licious I am just dying to squeeze her! Good job on the haircut!

Amberlee said...

How cute! You're a pro- the hair cut looks great! She is just the cutest little chubb ever-

Lindsay said...

WAY cute. Good job Saysh!

Amy F said...

Chubs looks Good!! I know... it is so intimidating to cut your kids' hair, I think. I like the bumpo idea. That's what it's called, right?? Very resourceful.