Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheating Fall?

As we go for walks, go swimming, and go to the park STILL...I always feel like I am cheating the 'weather system'! When my mind is expecting it to be fall/winter weather, it makes it even better that we are still enjoying warm weather. It's still in the mid-high 80's here! Which I am SO grateful for...but it makes it hard when I want to stick a Christmas CD in. I guess I just can't listen to Christmas music when it seems like summer weather. We are, however, enjoying EVERY minute of the wonderful weather!

A few random pictures:

You never know what you're going to end up with when Nate gives the kids a bath. (We needed some extra bunny ears for our T.V. anyways.)

Fun at the park.


Caitlin is such a little mom to Emma! She thought she was 'cold' the other day, so Emma got the royal treatment for a while.
Now I just FINALLY pulled all the pictures off my phone and put them on my computer. So here are a bunch of totally out-of-order random pictures:

Abby got croup and was SO SICK for a while!

Ok..so here goes the explanation on this bebe. I have been wanting a jogger/bike trailer for a while. They are expensive, and we can't spend the $$ on something like that right now...so it's just been on my 'someday' wish list. Long story short: I found this Trek one at a garage sale for $25 and it was FILTHY but had only been used twice, and just sat in a garage/outside for a year or two. The girls and I scrubbed and hosed and scrubbed more and got it looking SO NICE!!!! TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS!!!! These sell for $475! I was so excited, and we use it several times a day! Ok..enough of the bargain-shopping-stories....


Yesterday at the park...love the weather!

Had to put a picture of my favorite tree on this planet. I LOVE PALM TREES!
My cute girls wakin' up. (Minus Caitlin who was at school doing calculus or whatever they learn in kindergarten these days.)
Say huh?
THIS ONE'S FOR YOU SHERSTIN!!!
It's all about the cheeks...gotta love the side profile! They are actually thinking about making her cheeks have their own zip code.
HELLO the bed head!
Self explanatory. Cute.
Ems and grandpa sweltering at the state fair! Love it baby!
Emma's 1st time in the 'big girl cart'. (and heck YES that's at Dollar Tree!)
Ok...so I found this tootsie roll in the girls halloween bowl one morning. Apparently it is easier to just sneak a bite with the wrapper on before mom catches them. Nice.

10 comments:

Annie said...

Okay. I'm totally jealous of the weather. Can I come live with you, Saysh?? Puh-leaze? And cute, cute, cute pics. And great deal! You find the best deals! How do you do it?

Peggy Nielson said...

Loved the pictures -- her cheeks having their own zip code!! How funny. Can't wait to see you guys next week for Turkey Day. Saysha has become a domestic goddess!

Sara said...

i just love emma's cute face! all your girls are so adorable! i probably say that every time i come here, huh? it's true :)

Carrie Johnson said...

So are you making Emma her own turkey this year? I'll bet she could take it. Miss you hatu's!

The Wilkins' said...

You will always be the best bargain shopper! What an awesome deal! I too am loving this weather. Oh, and love the tootsie roll!

charity said...

L O V E the Tootsie Roll picture!! And the pic with Caitlyn in the stroller threw me for a loop I thought she was a Cabbage Patch doll. (I think they make one that looks like her actually.)

Andrea said...

Too cute! Sorry I haven't commented in a while...our internet has been retarded for about a month. You are getting 80 degree weather?! That's crazy! I'm watching the snow fly out my windows right now...and I HAVE put on Christmas music already. :)
I love the tootsie roll...that's hilarious, and totally soemthing Natalie would do. Hope you guys are well! Sure miss you!

dannygard said...

Correction to the above story. Actually Lindsay found the above stroller and called Saysha that she should come get it. I only bring this up because Lindsay is like TOTALLY jealous of the stroller now. its kinda funny as allie would say.

Jennifer said...

We didn't know you guys had three little girls now. How fun! Obviously we just found your blog off. Your little Emma has the cutest little fat cheeks I love 'em.

Tasha said...

Makena loved looking at this post, because she is wearing the same PJs as Emma!