Sunday, October 19, 2008

Catchin' Up Picture-Style

Ok, so not a ton new, but I thought I'd catch up on a few things with some pictures. So here goes....

Dressed up for a Halloween Party! (Yes, Emma's hair counts for her pom-poms). Thanks Katie for the costume by the way...

This is what happens when I'm busy and the girls are bored...

GRANDPA CAME TO VISIT!!!!!!
My Dad came to visit this weekend and it was a blast! He got stuck in traffic on the way out of town, so instead of getting here at 10pm on Thursday, it was almost midnight. BUT...the girls stayed up and went running outside screaming and giggling when he pulled up. They love their Grandpa Brian!
Of COURSE my Dad and I couldn't miss the Blake Shelton/Miranda Lambert HICK concert (that was for you Linds). It was at the state fair, so we took the girls during the day to ride rides and such, and my Dad and I headed back for the concert in the evening. Thanks Buns and Lindsay and Danny for watching the girls so we could go to this!

Abs wakin' up happy to see Grandpa

Annie and Jenny came to visit too!!!!
So I got a phone call on Thursday night from my long lost roommates from USU Annie and Jenny!!! They came for a wedding in Mesa, so they stopped by to visit on Saturday before they flew back.

Emma took a serious liking to Annie...(while Jenny listened patiently to Caitlin reading her about a zillion books).

Annie, Me, and Jenny. FUN REUNION!!

Abs and Als with leis on. Lindsay made leis for the girls when my back was out-of-comission to keep them occupied...and they turned out super cute!



This was outside a cafe on our quick trip to Mexico. SIKE!!! Just a backdrop at the zoo when Nate came with us finally. We LOVE THAT ZOO!

This is what you get when you leave Emma with Daddy and sunglasses and a camera. Ooo Bebe!!! Lookin' good.
I've got some other pics on my phone that I want to put on here, but I can't figure out how to find them on my computer once I hotsync it. So more pics to come....

7 comments:

Carrie Johnson said...

Saysh, I almost died when I saw that picture of Emma! I don't know if you know this but she looks a little chubby lately. I hear the camera adds ten pounds...I'm sure that's the problem. Three beautiful girls!

The Nielson Bunch said...

Saysha I love the Halloween costumes. Emma's hair is so cute. You have three very cute girls.

Katie said...

Love all the pics. Emma looks awesome in the cheerleading outfit! Her legs and those shoes kill me! I totally forgot to give you the pom-poms! I need to get a zoo pass. Talk me into it :)

Lindsay said...

Ok every picture I just LOVE! Those shoes Emma is wearing are just adorable. Makes her look so grown up. She's adorable in her glasses as well! And I was totally like "wtf when did you go to Mexico!?!" I forgot about the lei pics. I gotta snag those from ya.

The Browns said...

I agree with everyone. Emma looks SA-WEET in that cheer uniform! And I actually almost died laughing when I saw her in those glasses! Wow, I cannot WAIT for you guys to get up here for Christmas.

Annie said...

Saysh! I'm so glad we got to see you! Thanks for fitting us in. I know it was unexpected. Love the costumes...but, I was actually hoping to see one of the girls in your old oompa-loompa costume. ;) Or better yet, YOU in your old oompa-loompa costume! Maybe next year? :)

Lindsay said...

12 days since your last post. If i didn't see you 7 times a day I'd start missing you.