Sunday, October 7, 2007

Quick Update

Last night was pretty bad again, but no fever. So after consulting with her doctor this morning, she's going to let her stay home while she makes phone calls today to get her in to see a pediatric GI. Those doctors work so hard, and so many after-hours! Who would want to be a doctor anyways? I LOVE my sweet Caitlin, and I'm so grateful she's still home. I'm also extremely excited to watch conference today (via internet), because the hospital didn't have wireless internet, so I missed out yesterday. I'll have to catch up this week!

2 comments:

Tamster said...

Caitlin (and Saysha, Abbey, & Nate),
Our prayers are with you. You are the sweetest little girl in the world, Caitlin and we love you!

Amy F said...

Hope you enjoyed conference... lots of encouragement. Hope things get better... keep us updated.