Friday, October 26, 2007

YEE-HAWW - Arizona It Is!!!

FROM THIS


TO THIS?

(So the picture of Caitlin was the only one I could find that showed how truly GREEN it is in Missouri.)

We are heading to Arizona next year!!! Can you believe it? For people that don't know, ATSU does the 1st two years of medical school on-site with classes, and the 2nd two years is spent in rotations. His school has contracted rotation sites in several other states that you can choose from. Basically, you put your top 6 choices, and you see what the computer gives you. Arizona has a lot of spots, seeing that there is another ATSU campus there, and the area is so large. So we figured putting Arizona, we would pretty much get it. And we did! So...should I be THIS excited to go to heat-wave central? Maybe not, but I am really excited about it. I think this is the best choice for Nate, as well as our little family. So we will be in Arizona from July 2008-July 2010 (when Nate FINALLY graduates!!!!).

All is still going well here, and we are all healthy. The girls and I are THRILLED to leave in a week and a half for Utah to welcome my sister Sarah home from her mission in Pennsylvania. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry...I think when you only have one sister, you develop a bond that goes quite deep. She has done such a wonderful job on her mission, and we can't wait to see her again! Sarah and Caitlin were the best of friends before Sarah left. She said that on her mission she printed out pictures of Caitlin, and she looks at them every day now because she can't wait to see her. We miss you Sarah! Can't wait!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats on Arizona!

Andrea said...

Awesome! Arizona is foooo much fun! I love it there! I'm so happy for you guys. It's wierd that in less than a year we'll all be going off in different directions.

Cashelle said...

That will be nice to be closer to family! Congratulations!

The Wilkins' said...

AZ or bust! I can't explain how excited I am for you guys to come to AZ with us! Hopefully you'll like it as much as we do.

Amy F said...

You'll love Arizona, and being closer to family! Congratulations... what city??

Didn't realize your sister was on a mission. It will be a fun family event, I'm sure.

Levon said...

Congrats on AZ! I've been having so much fun here, but I am bummed (but not, haha) that we'll be moving to HI by the time you move here! We would've for sure had to start up another bball team! Let me know if you want any info on rotations here!

Brian said...

Well... i know the schooling will be Excellent for Nate. But the real reason AZ is a good choice, is becuase AZ is only 5 1/2 hours from DISNEYLAND!! :-) But Saysh... have NO fear! I'll be down to visit you a LOT. And of course it has nothing to do with the fact that there are tons of great guitar stores down there (The Bass Place, 5 Guitar Centers, Milano Music, etc, etc... :-) See you there!! And the first one to spot a saguaro cactus during the drive there wins a prize!