Sunday, February 7, 2010

eight!!



HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY TO THE MOST WONDERFUL MAN ON EARTH!!!

I love you Buns...thank you for 8 of the most wonderful years anyone could ever want. I love you with all of my heart :o)


Top 8 Reasons...

1. Nate is an amazingly forgiving and patient and perfect husband.

2. The BEST Daddy ever. Our girls are so blessed!

3. HANDY! Nate can fix and make anything.

4. Um...can you say GOOD-LOOKIN'? Yeah. Un-suh.

5. Nate always is up for a fun adventure. Without him my life would be so boring!

6. Good. Righteous. Honors his priesthood and is a great example to our girls.

7. Nate is very ambitious. No task or project is too big for him.

8. HARD WORKING! He has worked his hind quarters off these past years in medical school..I can't believe he graduates in a few months!


I am so grateful to have such an amazing and wonderful man as my eternal companion. I love you Nate..now and forever.

2002

[when the happiness began]



2003




2004


2005


2006




2007




2008




2009

I LOVE YOU NATE...I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE AMAZING YEARS!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awwwww tender. You guys are perfect for each other. Congrats!

Amy Jenks said...

Congrats guys!
I LOVE the year by picture idea! It was so fun to see your family grow through the years. Too cute.

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

You two are seriously the cutest!

Peggy Nielson said...

Wow, when you put the yearly pictures in order it is amazing how much has happened in the last eight years! What a beautiful family - we love you too Saysh (not to mention the little girls)!

Tasha said...

So CUTE Happy Anniversary!!

Becki said...

sigh. TIme flies. I'm so glad you guys are so happy! Congrats on being almost done with school. You guys should be so proud! As soon as we're in your vicinity....we have got to get together! I miss you guys.

Amy F said...

So fun... lots of adventures together! Did I know you were married in Manti?? We were too! So nice.

Let us know when your next UT trip is. Aren't you just craving some cold weather right about now??