Saturday, August 8, 2009

oh sad!

the short story:
emma's high chair takes up WAY too much space, and she'd rather sit at the table with us.
our table only has 4 chairs.
we can't buy more chairs to match our table anymore.
i fell in love with a modern-looking, convenient high chair at carl's jr. on the way to san diego.


i had nate take a picture with his phone.
i said the word...nate built it. (gotta love my handyman)
and was almost done.
just had to sand off the wood filler and paint it tonight.
and then....
gravity got the best of it...and it fell right off the work bench. nate's already out there re-doing it..but SAD! he's been working so hard on this project the past few days. bum deal for sure.

6 comments:

Peggy Nielson said...

That is so cute!! I couldn't see it very well on the cell phone picture. Oh, I feel so bad that it broke but Nate can pretty much fix anything, so it will be good. I LOVE your new blog look. Can you help me with mine?? It is boring.
Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

Bummer! Still though, so awesome he made it, and I'm sure it's fixed already and being used already. I can't wait to see it!

Tasha said...

It turned out so cute! To bad it had to take a CRASH! But Nate will have it looking great in no time I'm sure! Wow he sure did a great job!

Becki said...

Can I put in my order? It's so cute! I'm sorry he has to redo it. That really stinks!

The Wilkins' said...

So cute, yet so sad! I just hope it wasn't you that knocked it over :)

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Wow, I am truly impressed with his workmanship!