Friday, August 21, 2009

the latest

a couple of catch up pics:

It's done! And it looks very sweet if I do say so myself...
Abby took this one. :o)
This is about the extent of Emma's cooperation when you tell her to smile lately. But she loves her new highchair...and she loves wiping her sticky fingers all over me now that she can sit by me.
I have been so worried about these 2 being bored since Caitlin started school. But Abby stepped in right where Caitlin left off and is taking such good care of Emma! I found them in Emma's room and Abby was reading Emma her favorite book in the rocking chair. I have a video clip of it..but I'll have to find it.
The Foot Book. Emma could read this book all day.

7 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

Maybe Nate should just quit medical school and make highchairs for a living! :) Turned out super cute. I'm glad Abbs is steppin' it up!

youngsters said...

that turned out soo cute! quite impressive. can abby come over and fill in for Kalei as well?!?!

Andrea said...

Nate is one talented handyman. That chair looks amazing! If we lived closer, I'd totally pay him to do one for us. Ours takes up way to much space, and has a cloth cover, so it's not exactly a party to clean the thing. Your girls look adorable, and I still can't believe how grown they look. I love how Abbey is being such a good big sister to Emma. So cute!

Janean said...

Looks awesome! It fits right in with your decor, but the hubs made it so its super sweet. Love it.

Becki said...

Okay, so if and when we ever do get together, Nate has to teach Dan how to make that. I think it turned out great! Good job Nate. I love how the younger kids take over when the older ones are out of the picture. My kids are the same way. It's fun to see their personalities come out a little more.

Peggy Nielson said...

Hmmm. . . maybe grandma needs one of those bad boys at her house!! It turned out so cute! Love the pictures of the girls reading. How sweet of Abs. Can't wait for Sept 13th!

Tasha said...

The high chair turned out awesome! I love it!! Your girls look so cute snuggled in that chair together! Now it will be poor Emma that will be lost next year without Abbs! What super cute little girls!