Sunday, January 18, 2009

Disneyland, Part Uno

Ok...so I don't have all the pics and such that I wanted quite yet, but these will have to do. And I'm short on time right now with a baby that keeps waking up tonight, so it'll be mostly pictures.

We snuck away to Disneyland with my mom this past Mon-Wed!!! It was a blast, and a whirlwind trying to get everything done with 3 kids in 3 days! I LOVED it, the girls LOVED it, Nate LOVED it (well, I think he did at least ;o). Here are some pics...I'll try to fill in the details later, eh?










Emma LOVED the Carousels! She thought she was 'the boss'!



I'm much too cool for that mom....



'Ya think they'll let me ride? I'm SO close!!'
Ok...something is wrong with Blogger right now, and it's not letting my do anything else at all. I'll post Part Dos asap......

3 comments:

The Browns said...

Your girls are SO cute!!! I LOVE Abby's dress-ups and I bet she loved wearing them to match the charaters. Zach's never been to Disneyland...and I've only been once so I can't remember it really. Maybe we'll go there one day.

Amy F said...

Oh, painful to think that we could have been there with you. Looks like everyone had a blast. I love how Chubs "measures up."

It would have been fun to have my girls wear their Minnie Mouse outfits with Abby. Oh, the pain!!!

Can't wait to see part 2.

Peggy Nielson said...

Ah, looks like SO MUCH fun! I loved Abbys dress ups! Is Caitlin too grown up for that now? Brings back great memories. Thanks