Thursday, September 11, 2008

Grandma Debbie!

Well, my mom decided to brave the Arizona heat and come out for a visit! It was so fun...soo good to see her and have her in our new place for a few days. AND...the weather decided to bring her in with 111 degrees on Saturday...no mercy I tell ya! I picked her up and we went to the girls Primary Activity, Abs' tap class, and then just hung out and went swimming. She watched Abs and Ems so I could go eat lunch at Caitlin's school which I've been wanting to do. Watching Caitlin get her own hot lunch, and seeing how things work at school make me realize that she is so grown up! It was so much fun to have her here and visit! Oh yeah...and we musn't forget that we found lizard numero dos (wow...been in AZ too long already) in the girls' room where my mom was sleeping! So she's a super trooper for not being freaked out about that. Thanks a million mom for coming! You have approximately 57 days before you're due for another visit! ;o)



Ok, now about this hat on Caitlin's head. Or should I say national landmark? I understand they like to do crafts in kindergarten, and making hats IS a lot of fun. But come on...isn't it pushing it a little bit when the hat is as tall as the child? Geez.

3 comments:

Amberlee said...

How fun to have your mom come! I bet you are loving being close enough to family that a trip isn't too hard to do.
and I love the hat!

Janean said...

hooray for family! how fun! i love our family, you guys are great. i really hope we all get a reunion sometime.. ps the hat is cute, but youre TOTALLY right

Lindsay said...

I wonder where I could get a giant strawberry hat?