Thursday, August 14, 2008

Picture-mania!

I promised a major picture history now didn't I? I wasn't joking...here goes the past few weeks...picture-style! (With as little commentary as possible...)

Our house...




Sweet little helper...


What the girls do when we're unpacking...those little rascals! (Ok, so they didn't put Emma in there...Nate did. She loved it though!)

First day of school! Ok...so the pack's a little big. The list said to get a large backpack though...just following orders!


And she survived!
What we do after a long day of unpacking...hit the beach!!!

Can't beat this sunset every night at the beach pool, eh? We love it there!




My saving grace that 1st night when we got there. (Yes I'm talking about my dad. The air mattresses saved us too though! Thanks Trever and Katie!)



Abs entertaining Emma while the guys unloaded. Thanks Trever, Dad, and Matt! (Oh yeah, and thanks to my amazing hubby Nate who is the hardest working man I know!)

Abs in Grandpa Brian's pool in his backyard. (Utah trip)

Person ballet lessons with Erica. I'd give my left arm to have her teach my girls ballet!!!!

Sare took the girls and I to lunch before we left for AZ. Love ya sis!


Goodbye hugs with uncle Justin!The Dunleavy cousins. All girls...rock on!

Liberty park! Jenny and I met up to let the kids play in the water and go on rides. Then my brother Joseph met us there too. It was so fun, I miss you Jenny!!!!

Last goodbyes....so sad! Our kids are such good friends!


Sweet little Ash....what a doll!


My sis-in-law Trista's baby shower.

Brookie holding Emma. Brookie is taller than Caitlin and she's only 6 months older than Abs! Miss ya Brooks!
Angel, Hailee, Abs, Brooks, and Caitlin on Grandma Nielson's trampoline. These girls play so well together!

Yay for haircuts from Sare!!!!!! Thanks!



Last morning in the playhouse. They already miss it! Liberty came over to our house yesterday, and when Abby told her to come play in her room, Liberty said, "slide!". Yikes..no more slide....

St. Louis arch..it's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!



Last trip to Nauvoo and my cute little pioneer girls...





These guys saw more of each other the past 2 years than either Jenny or I have probably seen of them since we were married! :o) We miss living there already.

Sweet friends! Those were the days...

Ah sweet friends. I love these girls so much. Jenny was slightly emotional (to say the least ;o)...she was the 1st to move. I'll never forget you gals and the great friendships we made! Thanks for always being there for me though everything!

Nate taught Caitlin to ride without training wheels!

Well, there you have it folks! More to come later..now that we have the internet, you're going to get sick of hearing from me! ;o)

10 comments:

Sara said...

wow, what a great picture update.
we miss you guys!!! church just doesn't feel the same ...

Amberlee said...

I have to admit after seeing pictures like these- (especially the sunset and water) Arizona is looking better and better! I am glad that you guys got there safe and that you are happy! Wow- and way to go on surviving the first day of kindergarten!

Maren said...

Your house is so cute! I'm totally jealous. What a kitchen! I'm glad you guys made is safely. Good luck with getting settled!

Carrie Johnson said...

What a gorgeous house!! I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you for not coming up ;0) but I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!! Be sure to bring your fat baby, I need to squeeze her chubba bubbas! Oh yeah, Brookie starts preschool on Tuesday....I'm gonna bawl like a baby! Did you survive Caitlin's first day?

Amy F said...

Looks like the girls are surviving the transition well. And like you are having a lot of good times still!

Love your place... the kitchen is huge! Any plans for another playhouse??

I'd love to hear more about Caitlyn in kindergarten! Hope that is going well!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Great house--love the kitchen and the hardwood floors. It was good to see pictures of your cute family, we miss you guys! Emma's round little face is to die for. Honestly, I love seeing pictures of that cutie!

Amy Jenks said...

Wow! I'm so glad you made it to Arizona okay. Your house looks so nice! I'd love that kitchen. What a neat time for Caitlin - kindergarten is the best! I can't believe you guys are gone and I can't believe it's been a year since we moved here. Time went too fast.
It's probably good you didn't go to the top of the arch with the cramped conditions, but it was neat to look down from the top. I'm still laughing about Jeff's explanation as well. hahaha

charity said...

aLL I CAN SAY IS WOW. THE HOUSE WOW. THE BEACH WOW. THE GIRLS WOW.

The Wilkins' said...

I love that picture of the 4-plex girls. I miss visiting everyone at once :)

Lindsay said...

Oh the cuteness is killing me! Your girls are so SO adorable!

Allie has already asked 17 times today if she can play with Abby.