Thursday, July 3, 2008

Three Months!

Then....

Now! Yee-hawww...bring on the chub-a-licious-ness!!!

Emma is 3 months old! (Ok..not today, but as of a few days ago. Let's pretend like I'm not behind though...) I can't believe that time has gone by so fast. It seems with all of our girls, once 3 months hits, everything is back to normal again. They figure out a nice sleeping schedule, they smile, they laugh, they are so happy and enjoyable! Emma is still such a sweet smiley baby. She goes to bed at 9pm, eats twice at night, and wakes up at 9am. She takes several cat naps during the day, and is just a joy all day long. She's been doing so well on her 'tummy time', and she's just a trooper no matter where the day takes us. We love you little Emma Jo!

Abby's first 'do' with the curling iron.
We are getting so excited to move, yet so sad to leave all of our sweet friends in Kirksville! The weather here has been so pleasant, I don't think it's been above 90 so far. We are going to have 'baptism by fire' (literally!) when we get to AZ at the end of July! Ooooooo-eeeeee dawgies...bring on the heat!

4 comments:

charity said...

Hey Saysh,
Love Abby's "do". All the girls are so cute!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Emma's grown so much already since I've seen her last! So adorable!

Amy F said...

Wow... she's super cute. Love the new blog look. Good job...

Good luck prepping for the move. Oh, I hate to move. Hope it goes well! Keep us posted!

umeand3 said...

Your girls are adorable. I'm so glad you found my blog! How are you doing? Keep in touch and I'll try to keep my blog up to date! And up to date on yours. Our childhood was something special.