Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hair Anyone?

Nate took this picture of Emma and when I pulled it up on the computer I about died laughing!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET AMAZING HUSBAND!
Nate got one of the best birthday presents ever...of course...a healthy sweet new baby girl. But I feel so bad because he didn't get the attention he deserves for his birthday. I married the sweetest, most hard-working, most wonderful man in the world. He not only has given me 3 beautiful girls, but he is my companion, my soulmate, my other half, my everything. Without him I couldn't make it in this world. He gives me reason for everything that I do, everything I believe in. He is so multi-tasked, and he makes time for the important things in life, and still manages to balance everything else out. He is amazing in every aspect, and I am so proud of him for being such a wonderful daddy, husband, and med student. I could go on for hours about him, but with my new-found emotions (after having a baby ;o) I'd end up balling, so I'll leave it at that. I love you forever Nate, thank you for everything you are, and everything you do for us! Happy Birthday! (Only one day late!)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Nate! YOu guys are such a great couple, and have a beautiful family. I must say, I love that your baby's hair seems to have grown like 3 inches since I last saw her...ever thought of changing her name to Rapunzel and just skipping out on the whole tower thing? :)

Amy F said...

Happy b-day to Nate, and congrats on little Emma... she is darling! Glad everything went well, and that you are adjusting well. The girls look like they are all getting along together...

Annie said...

Saysh- I'm soooooo happy for you! Congrats! I can't believe I didn't check your blog sooner. (I'm getting behind in my blog-stalking.) Anyway, she is gorgeous and I love her dark, long hair. Well done. Oh, and Happy B-day Nate!