Saturday, December 8, 2007

Can't Wait...


So a quick post for tonight. I just wanted to say how excited I am for Arizona winters. For instance, right now it says it is 18 degrees outside, but it says that it 'feels like 4 degrees'. That's with the wind chill and the humidity added into the mix. (And it's only 5:30pm!!!) I came home today from an appt...and for some reason I couldn't warm up! I drank hot wassail, had hot soup, and decided I CAN'T STAND COLD WINTERS! I've also decided that Caitlin must NOT be my child. When we walked out from the appt. today, she stuck her hands in the snow (bare...by the way) and proceeded to try to play in the snow like that. I can't even MOVE when it's that cold outside, and touching anything freezing is the LAST thing on my mind! Another thing...huge jackets and carseats. They just don't work! The girls can't stand being buckled in their carseats all shoved in there with their winter coats on. And it's a pain to buckle them too! Ok, that's enough of my pessimism for right now...I'm just on an anti-winter fling! Can't say I'll miss the Missouri cold when we're gone!!! (The picture above is our bush after an ice storm. The water just freezes a coat over everything!) Yeeeee-hawwwwwww!!!

No comments: