Monday, November 5, 2007

Just for Grins

I really had no reason to do another post, I just thought these pictures were too cute not to share. I love my sweet girls so much! I learn so much from them every day..who would've ever thought I'd learn all my life lessons from a 2 and 4-year-old? I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has trusted me with their care, and I am grateful for every minute of being a mother. They (along with Nate) truly are my everything. They are the reason that I wake up every morning, the reason that I try so hard to be the best that I can be. I hope that someday I can be the mother that I truly am striving to be. For now, I will keep trying to be the mother they look up to, and can find comfort and nurture in. I love you girls!

Is that not THE CUTEST sad lion that you've ever seen? Let's be honest here...



6 comments:

Amy F said...

Saysha... you are being the best you can be... and that IS the best! Your family is your treasure... and they will know that. You are a wonderful mother... keep up the good work.

Andrea said...

Saysha, you are such a good momma! And yes...that is absolutely the cutest sad lion ever!

Dixon's said...

Saysha, your girls are so beautiful and you are an amazing mother and example to all of us.

Cashelle said...

What???!!! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!! Another girl huh? I kinda think that's good. It's fun to have a boy, but he's kinda all alone. If we have another one and it's a girl I will feel so sorry for him. Besides that your girls will always have two best friends. Congratulations!!

Rikki said...

Saysh,
I am so happy for you. You are a wonderful mother. You are soooo good to your girls. They are beautiful. Congratulations on the new baby. How exciting. I love the sad lion Pic. It brings tears to my eyes!

Scott and Katie said...

You have the cutest girls! We miss you guys! We're excited to see you on Thanksgiving!