Sunday, November 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


I just wanted to wish my wonderful mom a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Even if she IS nearing 50 (did I just type that out loud?)...she still looks like she's barely pushing 25! My mom is a wonderful mother, and a great, and loving grandmother to our girls. She has taught me a special love of children, and I owe so much to her. I can't thank her enough for making the decision to join the church, and raise us in righteousness. (Cue the waterworks...it must be a pregnancy thing!) She has always been a wonderful example of faith and dilligence, and I am grateful for every minute that I've been able to share with her. As a teenager, I felt at times that all she wanted to do is be strict, and ruin the fun. Now, as a mother myself, I realize that she was following the promptings of the Spirit, and raising me with love, concern, and safety. Thank you Mom, for sharing 26 years with me...and for everything you've ever done for me, from changing my diapers, to wiping my tears! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

2 comments:

Rikki said...

Saysh,
I love the Christmas music. You always played it so early in our apartment. It just reminded me of the good ole' days!

Gramma Debbie said...

Well, my sweet daughter, you've got the tears streaming at this end also. I went to your blog to see some sweet pictures of my darling grand daughters and was so surprised to find your birthday wish for me. I love you, your the best!! And thank you for making my day! I feel blessed to have you as my daughter!