Tuesday, November 22, 2011

five h's

halloween. happiest place on earth. hospital. haircut. hand.
i have SO many pictures to upload, and SO much to catch up on. but we are still alive, and here's a little peek at the last few weeks of our lives. more to come. (and linds...there IS a picture of my hand with stitches in it at the bottom of this post. just a little fyi :o)
halloween sweethearts
surprise trip to disneyland (thanks buns!)
greyson's 3 day hospital stay (thanks bronchiolitis) 
 1st haircut
 why do i think his pouty-face pics are so dang cute?
stabbed scissors into my hand (on accident). of COURSE nate was out-of-town!! had to have some other peeps at his clinic stitch me up.
i really really will post more pics and updates soon! when i have time...ugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's already ready for a haircut?!

The Browns said...

HA! Greyson could never pull off the skeleton...he's too chubs! And you think his pouty faces are so cute because the ARE so cute and hilarious!

Lindsay said...

*THUNK*

That is the sound of me hitting the floor. Thanks for the warning, but I just had to look. I love the Halloween pics! I DONT love the Greyson in the hospital pics. :(