Wednesday, April 6, 2011

visitors times two!

maile and kids stopped by to visit for a day while they were in utah for their spring break. it was SO nice to see them, oh how i miss them. on their way back out of town maile stopped by and brought me some yummy truffles after my surgery. (my thighs thank you maile).
emma took this picture. i kinda like not having to see myself on camera! maile looks great though...
the rynearsons (minus katie) stopped by for a bit as well. katie last minute had a chance to see her sister and her sister's new baby, so she stayed up in salt lake. it was fun to see scott and the kiddos and catch up a bit. and we missed you katie! thanks for letting them come by anyways....
emma and nathan were so cute, they kind-of buddied up the whole time.
so fun to see friends again!
of course the girls dressed up and caitlin choreographed dances the whole night. they were so cute.

1 comment:

Scott and Katie said...

So cute. I am so sad I missed it. Will you send me these pics? YOu are SO amazing with your surgery. I was just reading through the story and I can't believe what you've been through. You are amazing! Hope it contintues to get better fast!