Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Fun

We have been enjoying the Holiday Season and the warmth! We haven't done anything incredibly exciting...but I wanted to post a few pics before I get too backed up. Enjoy!
Abs and her 'sippin'. Yep..it's still around. Her finger.
She is getting big WAY too fast!

Rudolph on the loose!
A friend of mine mentioned she was going to John Schmidt's sold-out show in Gilbert a few nights ago. After my freak-out session that I was so jealous, etc.... she called her friend and they had extra tickets. So sweet Jamie let me have one of their tickets to go along. It was AMAZING times 10. I have always been a huge fan of John Schmidt..and even more so now. He now has a cellist that travels with him most of the time, and the two are amazing. Absolutely incredible. Thanks Jamie and Maile for an incredible night!
This is what the girls did when I was at the concert. They not only dove onto the pile themselves, but they would throw Emma off into the pile too.
Daddy spoiled them and let them fall asleep in the living room while they were watching a movie.
Ward Christmas breakfast. And 2 lost reindeer.
This picture is for Nate's old roommate Dan. Nate with "Superfly" Snuka, and "Sim" Snuka. Jimmy Snuka is in our ward and his dad came to our Christmas breakfast. They were WWF and WWE wrestlers...in case you're not up-to-date on wrestling ;o)
Abs and Santa
Cait and Santa
How's this for the picture of all 3 with Santa? Yeah...guess we won't be using that for Christmas cards. Emma was ticked that we made her do that. Mean old Mom.

2 comments:

Amy Jenks said...

Cute pictures of your girls w/ Santa!
I was blog browsing (with Jeff next to me) and said "Superfly" Snuka because I have no clue who that is. He was immediately interested in what I was looking at. He thinks it's "friggin' awesome" that you got a pic w/ "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka. :) Is he LDS as well?

Burton Family said...

Cute family!!! This is Jeff (not Emily...she wanted me to disclose that). So I was scrolling down and under the picture of Nate and the wrestler, it says Abs and Santa (which is clearly above the picture of Abs and Santa!) Well I thought the wrestler was Santa and you were referring to Nate as abs! And I thought woaaa, I wouldn't say Nate is abs...he's kindof fat for that description!!! Lots of love to you Nielsons!!!