Saturday, October 31, 2009

so funny!

we got home from trick-or-treating tonight, and emma kept sneaking into the candy bowl. she started doing this funny thing anytime i would say, "no way emma" she would close her eyes...as if it made me disappear if she couldn't see me or something. anyways, we were laughing at her doing that...and then she decided to try walking across the room with her eyes closed. listen to how hard she bonks!! what a goofball.


p.s. she was fine...she didn't even cry. she actually thought it was funny, but i was afraid she was going to keep walking down the hall with her eyes closed! she did end up with a red mark on her forehead...but she thinks she is sooo funny.

4 comments:

youngsters said...

one too many pixie sticks! lol that's too funny

Andrea said...

Cory and I laughed and laughed! We watched it 3 times in a row. This is too funny...I love it! How many times have my kids done something hilarious and I wished so badly I had it on film?!?! You are a lucky duck to have recorded this. She'll love it when she's older. :)

Peggy Nielson said...

That is hilarious! What a goofy girl. Can't wait to see the girls in just a few weeks now!

Lindsay said...

That is freaking hilarious. What a goofball! I can't wait to show the girls.